Date: Saturday, August 9, 2014
Time: 11:00am – 3:00pm
Location: Cedar Lake Farm Regional Park (New Prague)
Directions to Cedar Lake Farm Regional Park can be found here.
Pack up the picnic basket, grab the kids, sunscreen & towels, and head out to Cedar Lake Farm Regional Park for a great day in the sun! Nibble on popcorn while you watch an 1860′s “base ball” game, and take part in a wide variety of activities, including geocaching, archery, a cake walk, croquet and lots more. Beverages and snacks available for sale.
Schedule of Activities:
- 11:15: Geocaching
- 11:15: Craft Activity
- 12:00: Archery
- 12:00: Park Exercise Class
- 12:00: Yoga
- 1:00: 1860s “Base Ball” Game–St. Croix Base Ball Club vs. Arlington Greys **Bring blanket or chair to watch the game!
- 2:30ish: “Not Your Grandma’s” Cake Walk
- Ongoing: Croquet, Swimming, Horshoes, Hoops, Boats (for rent)
- Snacks and beverages will be available for purchase during the base ball game (12:30-2:30pm)
Offered in partnership with the Scott County Historical Society, Three Rivers Park District, River Valley YMCA and Scott County.