Join Us For Kids Kraft!
- Who: Children 4 to 8 years
- What: Picture-book story reading and hands-on craft. Story and craft themes revolve around the seasons and holidays.
- Why: This program introduces children to museums, promotes reading and incorporates fun “old-fashioned” hands-on crafts that families can enjoy together.
- When: Last Saturday of every month (unless it overlaps with a holiday) , 10:30 -11:15 a.m. Check the SCHS program calendar here for up-to-date Kids Kraft dates!
- Cost: FREE!
- Register: Registrations required due to our need order supplies. Call 952.445.0378, or register online.
Interested in volunteering to lead a Kids Kraft?
Contact the program manager at 952.445.0378, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org