May Day Kids Kraft
Join us for a fun morning of stories and crafts at the SCHS! For ages 2-8.See this Event »
Join Us For Kids Kraft!
- Who: Children 4 to 8 years
- What: Picture-book story reading, hands-on craft based on the story. Story and craft themes revolve around the seasons and holidays.
- Why: This program introduces children to museums, promotes reading and incorporates fun “old-fashioned” hands-on crafts that families can enjoy together.
- When: Last Saturday of every month, 10:30 -11:15 a.m., October – April (excluding December).
- Cost: FREE!
- Register: Registrations required due to our need order supplies. Call 952.445.0378, or send an email.
Interested in volunteering to lead a Kids Kraft?
Contact the curator of education at 952.445.0378, or send us an email.