Date: Saturday, January 25th Time: 10:30-11:15am Location: Jordan Public Library, 275 Creek Ln S, Jordan, MN Beat the winter blues with some homegrown music. Listen to big band tunes, create two different musical instruments, and listen to a musical story! Free! We ask that participants register in order to ensure we have enough supplies. Register […]See this Event »
Join Us For Kids Kraft!
- Who: Children 4 to 8 years
- What: A free hands-on craft coupled with a story. Crafts have themes related to history and SCHS exhibits.
- Why: This program introduces children to museums, promotes reading and incorporates hands-on skilla that families can enjoy together.
- When: Last Saturday of every month during the school year, 10:30 -11:15 a.m. Check the SCHS program calendar here for up-to-date Kids Kraft dates!
- Cost: FREE!
- Register: Registrations required due to our need order supplies. Call 952.445.0378, or register online.