Join Us For Kids Kraft!
- Who:?Children 4 to 8 years
- What:?Picture-book story reading and hands-on craft.?Story and craft themes revolve around the seasons and holidays.
- Why:?This program introduces children to museums, promotes reading and incorporates fun ?old-fashioned? hands-on crafts that families can enjoy together.
- When: Last?Saturday of every month (unless it overlaps with a holiday) , 10:30 -11:15 a.m. Check the SCHS program calendar?here for up-to-date Kids Kraft dates!
- Cost: FREE!
- Register:?Registrations required due to our need order supplies. Call 952.445.0378, or register online.
Interested in volunteering to lead a Kids Kraft?
Contact the program manager at 952.445.0378,?send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org