- Who:?Everyone from K-12 students to adults.
- What:?A variety of guided public tours of the?museum and/or the 1908 Stans House, as well as other historic Scott County?locations.?We can even arrange special programs or tailor a tour to your group, including hands-on activities such as churning butter, grinding wheat, planting corn, beating rugs and playing games on the?lawn (weather permitting).
- Why: To celebrate and share the history of Scott County.
- Cost: Regular admission fees apply ??adults $4, students $2.?Groups of 15 or more may receive a 10% discount on admission
- FREE:?No extra fees for?guides or hands-on activities.?Free?admission for tour group operators and bus drivers.
- Register:?Tours must be scheduled in advance.?To book a tour, call 952.445.0378, or send us an email.
To be considered for a docent position,?contact the Program Manager at 952.445.0378, or send us an email.
For Youth and School Groups
- Tours include our exhibits and the Stans house, as well as hands-on activities that meet Scouting badge requirements.
- K-12 field-trip program guided exhibit tours available.
- Tours for all types of groups, including ?Red Hats? and seniors,?are led by staff or a knowledgeable docent.
- Tours are of?the museum galleries?and may include the Stans House as request
- Check our events calendar to the left?for information about special offsite tours