- Who: Everyone from K-12 students to adults.
- What: A variety of guided public tours of the museum and/or the 1908 Stans House, as well as other historic Scott County locations. We can even arrange special programs or tailor a tour to your group, including hands-on activities such as churning butter, grinding wheat, planting corn, beating rugs and playing games on the lawn (weather permitting).
- Why: To celebrate and share the history of Scott County.
- When: Varies.
- Cost: Regular admission fees apply – adults $4, students $2. Groups of 15 or more may receive a 10% discount on admission
- FREE: No extra fees for guides or hands-on activities. Free admission for tour group operators and bus drivers.
- Register: Tours must be scheduled in advance. To book a tour, call 952.445.0378, or send us an email.
To be considered for a docent position, contact the Program Manager at 952.445.0378, or send us an email.
For Youth and School Groups
- Tours include our exhibits and the Stans house, as well as hands-on activities that meet Scouting badge requirements.
- K-12 field-trip program guided exhibit tours available.
- Tours for all types of groups, including “Red Hats” and seniors, are led by staff or a knowledgeable docent.
- Tours are of the museum galleries and may include the Stans House as request
- Check our events calendar to the left for information about special offsite tours